TwentyTú Hostel is raffling a double ticket to Texas concert, scheduled for November 18th 2015 in Razzmatazz.
How to win
Remember, to verify the post needs to be visible to the public. Morevover, if you want to have more possibilites to win follow us on twitter and RT the message which announces the raffle in our twitter profile.
If you win TwentyTú will contact with you!
You have time until 1st of November at 11.59pm.
The winner will be chosen on Monday 2nd of November, 2015. Stay tuned!
Good luck to all the participants!!!
The winner is Irene Enne and the alternate winner is Miguel Rodríguez!
Raffle terms and conditions
Participants can take part in this raffle following this conditions:
- Be over eighteen (18) years; or have a parents authorisation for the Hostel.
- The deadline for participation will be on November 1st at 11: 59pm
- The Twentytú team will chose a random participant.
- On November 2nd the winners names will be published on this page.
- The winners agree to give their names and ID before November 3rd.
- The falsity of any type of data, or breach of any of the requirements specified in these list will be cause of the disqualification as participant.
- Tickets will be taken at the concert box office presenting the ID. Twentytú ensures full compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data in the processing of personal data collected in this competition, in particular as it regards the exercise of care rights to information, access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data of the contestants.
- This sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated in any way with Facebook. The participant is accepted Twentytú who manages this draw and Facebook has no responsibility for it.
- TwentyTú Hostel reserves the right to discontinue or make changes to this raffle at all times.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Organizers, not Facebook.